Calling all winners!
McKissock Learning is accepting applications for our video series the Winners Table in which we interview outstanding real estate agents and brokers about how they get into the real estate business and the strategies they use to excel.
This monthly series, which started in the fall of 2019 and is hosted by real estate speaker and coach Jeremias “JMan” Maneiro, is a must-watch for any real estate professional who is looking to give their real estate business a boost. Whether you want to learn more about how to use social media to grow your audience or learn what it takes to start your own brokerage, our guests bring a wide array of experience and expertise to help you achieve your career goals.
Not familiar with our series? Watch the video below for a sample episode!
Thus far, Winners Table guests have included:
- Michelle Walker, broker/owner of STL Buy & Sell
- Sherri Johnson, national real estate coach and speaker
- Loida Velasquez, California real estate agent, YouTuber, and entrepreneur
- Chastin Miles, Dallas real estate agent, YouTuber, and coach
- Jeff Pfitzer, Regional Manager for USA Mortgage
- Joselin Malkhasian, Boston real estate agent and member of 2020 Board of Directors for the Greater Boston Association of REALTORS®
- Joseph Magsaysay, St. Louis agent and Vice President of Business Development for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Preferred Properties
- Liz Smith, St. Louis agent and member of Board of Directors for both St. Louis REALTORS® and Missouri REALTORS®
- Kelly Bennett, Missouri agent and leader of Kelly Bennett Realty
- John Walker, broker/owner of RE/MAX Diamond Realty in Mebane, NC and instructor at Superior School of Real Estate
- Jeremias “JMan” Maneiro, real estate professional and educator, national speaker and host of JMan’s Ed Talks
- Leigh Brown, CEO of Leigh Brown and Associates
- Bill Gallagher, real estate broker and founder of Superior School of Real Estate in North Carolina
If you think you should be on that list, tell us why here! We look forward to hearing your story and what makes you stand out from the crowd!