This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service. If you’re looking for a new job at a fast-growing investment research firm, YCharts is hiring.
- Why would you use leverage to trade crypto?
- Why making a lot of money can negatively impact your relationships
- Crypto is coming to wealth management
- Setting return expectations
- Why are millennials so unhappy?
- Why do young people make less than their parents did at age 30?
- How the pandemic is force life changes for young people
- What if inflation is a bigger problem for the wealthy?
- How Michael fell for a chart crime
- Rents are now cheap in NYC
- Who is buying houses with all-cash offers?
- Buying expensive housing vs. moving to a cheap area
- Can podcasts be improved anymore?
- Where have all the good movies gone?
- Tax policy vs. the stock market and more
- Behind bitcoin’s recent slide
- Crypto holders say it’s hurt their personal relationships
- NYC rents are plummeting
- Welcome to the YOLO economy
- Restaurants serve up bonuses, higher pay to win workers back
- Biden aims are top 0.3% with capital gains tax hike
- U.S. income distribution
- Apple, Spotify and the new battle over who wins podcasting
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.