Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- Why the bottom from last year looks easier in hindsight
- The rise of active investing for Gen Z
- Why passive investing will always win in the end
- Markets are always and forever cyclical
- The massive concentration in the S&P 500
- Are foreign stocks cheap?
- What kind of impact are Robinhood traders having on the stock market?
- The wide range of finances for millennials
- Are we in another housing bubble?
- The rise of professional buyers getting into residential housing
- Differences between now and the housing bubble
- Is the economy back?
- When will businesses start having a hard time finding workers?
- Buy and hold no more: The resurgence of active trading
- The 4 types of Robinhood traders
- The paper trail
- Guide to the Markets
- Why so many people tend to die with money in the bank
- The average net worth of millennials by age
- The generational wealth gap
- If you buy a house these days, the buyer might be a pension
- Need a mortgage loan? Good luck
- Real estate title firm Doma
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.