The selected startups will work in different collaboration spaces and will receive mentoring by specialists from different industries.
2 min read
The startup accelerator MassChallenge Mexico launched the call for its 2021 Acceleration Program, a constant accompaniment for 4 months for new companies that can be scaled.
The program offers:
- Constant accompaniment for 4 months
- Advice on key issues such as product development, sales, legal advice or capital raising.
- Hybrid program, starting virtually and advancing according to the epidemiological traffic light, hoping to return to the offices and in person at some point in 2021.
The Selected startups will work in different collaboration spaces and will receive mentoring by specialists from different industries.
Since 2016, MassChallenge Mexico has accelerated more than 160 high-impact startups. This would not have been possible without a solid network of professionals who trust in the potential of those who make up the entrepreneurial ecosystem of our country. In 2020, despite the growing global health situation, we achieved more than 600 applications and 37 startups selected for the acceleration process. This effort was joined by the support of our experts and partners from different industries.
How to apply?
As of March 11, 2021, enter the official page , create your account and complete the application form available on the site. Deliberation process in which the judges identify the strongest candidates to participate in the program. We will keep in constant communication to inform the interested parties of the next steps to follow.
- March 11, 2021 (Call start)
- April 28, 2021 (Call closing)
- July to October 2021 (4-month acceleration program)