This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Does all the high-frequency trading at the start and end of the day matter?
- What trends will die off with the baby boomer generation?
- Is Rich Dad, Poor Dad real? Does it even matter?
- Visualizing wealth inequality
- Walmart’s competition with Amazon
- Are banks a big short again?
- Value investing and low volatility stocks
- Why did valuations get so low during the late-70s/early-80s?
- Why does the government charge such high rates on student loan debt?
- Where fund money goes to die
- The John Oliver of finance
- Crypto derivatives
- Is Woj his own brand?
- Celebrating saving milestones
- Which to attend: Our Wealth/Stack Conference or a golf tournament?
- $100 off our Wealth/Stack conference by clicking here.
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.