This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Has Buffett lost his touch?
- If he were starting today from scratch how well would Buffett perform?
- Charlie Munger still going strong at age 95.
- Is BRK an index fund now?
- WeWork spends A LOT of money.
- Have central banks eliminated recessions?
- Bagels vs. donuts
- Content as advertising
- How the new Jeopardy champ keeps winning
- Investors are getting smarter about fees
- Credit card rewards and subscription services
- Is Instagram the new mall?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.